The Art Of HouseWifery The Art Of HouseWifery

Amusing

But the music was too loud, drowning out the dialogue at times.

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! Go, Go, Parody Rangers!

"Release the bagettes!" "Ah haw haw!"

Sometimes you can't help but love the French!

English Tea English Tea

Old-Timey

I liked the old-timey feel to the movie, but the picture jumped much too much. Rather than just a random occurrance, it felt like I could predict it every time the picture was about to jump, which was a major distraction from your masterpiece.

cheshirecat1582 responds:

Well I'm glad you liked it!! I agree... I was going to chang the jumpy-ness but at the last minute I decided not to... But now looking at it i wish i would have... Maybe I'll change it yet... If its really destracting... I don't know.. But anyways thanks for the review!!! I love getting them!!

Blockhead: Episode 9 Blockhead: Episode 9

New and different

Nice improvement of the animation; it's gotten really smooth.

I've always loved the dry humor of Blockhead, but it's funnier without a musical score. The constant happy-happy joy-joy music was distracting.

Blockhead's conscience almost looks like a new character. I liked his older, slummier look better. With his hair all neat and his clothing free of wrinkles, he's starting to like he cares about his appearance (which is odd for someone who hate's his existence).

Meanie Milkman Meanie Milkman

"Quit advocating him to steal our chocolate!"

Bizar yet funny plot. The delivery of the voices was funny too. And your choice of words for the translation, I'm sorry if a not-quite-right translation wasn't your intention, but the English subtitles added fantastically to the preposterousness of the story! (Those who don't like the subtitles, let me remind you that most English-language flash movies usually contain English subtitles, too.)

Great!

Ratten Fanger von Hameln Ratten Fanger von Hameln

Nicht schlecht

Nicht schlecht für zwei Tage Arbeit.

Dein Deutsch ist besser als die Speakonia-Stimmen, aber, tut mir Leid, ich mußte doch lachen als du „Problem” mit einer starken undeutschen Ausprache gesagt hast.

Wie viele Jahre hast du Deutsch gelernt? Bleib daran; das Deutschlernen lohnt sich sehr, und es macht viel Spaß!

The Unleashed: Prelude The Unleashed: Prelude

Nice bridge between clocks and locks

Interesting, but I found it a bit difficult to follow the subtitles; They changed too quickly (and I'm used to Hong Kong movie subtitles), and it was quite confusing the way names were often abbreviated. Perhaps color code the subtitles to characters? In any case, it would have benefitted significantly from voice acting. (Wise decision to not use Speakonian voices.)

Super Hero Man Super Hero Man

Ew! I hate the taste of mustace

Is that a pair of BVDs on his head?

The Practice Compilation The Practice Compilation

A one-man collab?

I think the word you're looking for is COMPILATION. COLLABORATION involves the cooperative efforts of two or more people.

Anyway a bunch of 2-second practice quickies isn't that interesting. They'd best be tucked into a full feature as an Easter egg if you really want to show them off. Or else find a way to weave to these scenes into a developed story.

METAL-HED (Intro) METAL-HED (Intro)

Save it for a complete episode

...but I 5'ed it because Metal-Hed busted the rapper's radio!